Thursday, October 28, 2010

Learning To Blog.....October 28,2010

Today is my very first experience at blogging!  Yay!  I am learning a new and interesting thing!  That in itself is 'energizing'--don't you agree?  I am visiting my daughter and son-in-law.  She is the one who has gotten me 'started' (that means that I had no idea how to set up a blog--a computer-lack-of-skills!!) 
From the window I can see miles and miles of fields.  The crops have been harvested and the fields seem ready for a long winter's rest.  It is so beautiful here.  Amish buggies travel up and down the paved roads--rain, shine, sleet, or snow.  It makes one wonder how they survive, yet survive they do and more than just survive. This morning I saw an Amish school at recess.  Boys and girls were running and playing--seeming so happy and alive--yes, even energetic. We passed many Amish homes.  Newly washed clothing (dark blue, a brighter blue, and white) were flapping in the very cold wind.  I wondered if perhaps Thursdays were their washdays?   Hmmm! It made me grateful that I was not born Amish!!  Yet, next week , I will be back home with my own workloads and yet-to-be-found solutions to problems that I encounter in my own little world!  Solutions that need 'energy' to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment