Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time Flying By

Wow!  Here it is almost Thanksgiving Day!  I am looking forward to spending time with my sister.  I will be going early--maybe even tomorrow--to help with the cooking.  It will be so much fun cooking together!  Then on Thursday the rest of the 'gang' will be coming--not yet sure who all that includes!    
Today I went to church.  It was Youth Sunday.  The speaker talked about loving Jesus supremely--going back to our 'first love'.  How HE wants us to love Him more than we love to eat or play or whatever we 'love' doing.  His message was very convicting!  
This afternoon I have been going through all my art 'stuff''--trying to get it organized.  One of my daughters came in right in the middle of a huge mess on the kitchen floor.  She said," "WHAT IS ALL THAT "!!!!???   I just kept right on and quietly replied,
'junk'.   She said no more!!   :)     I also painted  (just a little bit) and I glued some quotes in one of my art journals.
  I have still not been able to get the birthday pictures on my blog.  Hopefully, my sister and I can figure out how to do it this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment